How do parents receive information about their child and school events?
- PowerSchool--students have a username and password and parents can create an account to view attendance and grades as well as receive school information and notifications
- school website: fmhigh.wrsd.ca
- automated attendance phone calls
- phone calls, emails and texts to your child's teacher (email info on this website under Contact or on PowerSchool)
- FMHS facebook page
- report cards
- parents can attend monthly Parent Council meetings