Making Timetable Changes
During July and August: Please contact school administration about your desire to change your timetable.
During the First Days of September: Please come to the office to book an appointment with either Heather Bartling or Lara Jollymore. You can also follow the steps below, should you not require an appointment with administration.
After the first week in September:
- Talk to the teacher of the course you want to change
- discuss concerns
- discuss options
- Check the Master Timetable to see what courses are available
- Complete a Timetable Change Request Form
- ensure you fill out all information in the form to speed up processing
- ensure all necessary signatures are done
- Sometimes requests cannot be fulfilled due to class sizes or other factors
- If the request cannot be made, the Academic Counsellor Mrs. Bartling or one of the admin will meet with you to discuss your options
DEADLINE for Timetable change requests is 17 September 2022.