Grade 9 Schedule
- Grade 8 teachers will make up class lists for students to be grouped in their core and PE classes (9A, 9B, 9C, 9D, 9E)
- Language Arts, Math and PE are full year courses. PE will alternate with LA one semester and with Math the other semester
- Science and Social Studies will be one semester each and the PAT for the subject they take in first semester will be in January
- Options will be half a semester each so students will take 4 options over the course of the school year
- Blocks will not rotate--the only variation in a student's schedule will be where they go for Tutorial block
Click here to see Grade 10-12 Tutorial Schedule and scroll to the second page to see the Grade 9 Tutorial Schedule
Signing up for Tutorial Block
Tutorial block is still classtime
At FMHS, high school credits are no longer awarded based on 125 hours of instruction for five credits. By changing this funding model the school was able to reconfigure the timetable to allow a segment of the day for students to personalize their learning.
Tutorial time is class time where students can choose which subject they need more time to master the outcomes.